If you think that you have experienced everything dogs can offer and you have only one dog, you are wrong! These pics reveal various aspects of being an owner of several dogs. Having many dogs means not just more dog food and beds, but more fun, more hair, less sleep and less opportunities for a quiet dinner!
Besides, you will be able to stop going to a gym, as going to a park with several dogs can be a challenging training session by itself! Whatever the downsides, dog family owners still love their pets!
1. Your personal space doesn’t matter.
View this post on Instagram
We've got a literal dog pile going on here. Notice June snuggled up on my left in the background. #dogs #dogsofinstagram #doggo #pup #puppylove #pupsofinstagram #puppies #puppiesofinstagram #cats #catsofinstagram #cat #kitties #kittiesofinstagram #cuddles #cuddling #snuggle #snuggles #sleepydogs #sleepypuppies #sleepykitties
2. Dog hair has become a part of your wardrobe.
Life w dogs:
Pick hair out of my coffee
Blow hair off my makeup pallet
Brush dog hair off my leggings
Lay down w dog hair on my pillow
— Molly Barnhart (@molly_barnhart) June 11, 2017
3. And part of your bed, too.
4. They may not always get along.
5. But they are always incredibly protective of one another.
6. You can no longer enjoy a meal in peace.
7. Your house has a certain… smell.
Gave my dog a bath, he wouldn’t let me dry him afterwards so now my whole house smells like wet dog… pic.twitter.com/fX9yJqZuWW
— Anice Edmunds (@anice1984) October 4, 2017
8. Sleeping can be quite the struggle.
9. And leaving them everyday is a constant battle.
10. You have different voices for each dog.
"Why do you talk to your dog in weird voices like it's a person"
First of all, he has feelings
— Brooke (@brookestinnette) October 16, 2017