11. And about a million names for them, too.
12. You’re always buying new toys for them.
13. Giving each dog an equal amount of attention will be tough.
14. Their sleep schedules will mostly depend on you.
15. And figuring out their bathroom schedules is no walk in the park, either.
I’ll just consider this dog pee all over my bathroom floor an act of love
— Mary Money (@mahnebags) October 18, 2017
16. Speaking of walks in the park, LOL good luck.
17. Barking will become part of your everyday life.
18. At least one of your dogs will end up doing something incredibly dumb.
19. But at the end of the day, no one tells you how satisfying it is to walk into your house and be greeted by your dogs, who act like they haven’t seen you in 87 years.
Hate coming home to three happy dogs and only two hands to love them
— teddi ☃️ (@teddicasto) October 17, 2017